Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Fun: Count to Ten, Then Count Again!


Friday Fun: Count to Ten, Then Count Again!

Time for some Friday Fun, here at Wonderland Burlesque!  From my collection of things that I have stumbled upon during my journey on the world wide web.  

This weekend, if you find yourself feeling frustrated, follow this simple advice.  First, commit it all to memory.  Take your time. Study each one.  Now, once you've got it in your head, close your eyes and envision it over and over again.  Take it right to the edge every time.  Enjoy it. 

Trust me: it will prevent you from boiling over... until you're ready to 'boil over'.

So, do it with me now: count to ten, and then...

...count again.

Have a great weekend.

Wishing you all the very best 

- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Count to ten...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

And then, count again...

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Very nice, but I'll just take a long line hang bang with the guys in the first picture!

anne marie in philly said...

I'll take #5 from the first set, and #2 from the second set.

#5 has nice balls, and #2 has a baseball bat (ouch!).

Anonymous said...

How I just focus on the 1st #8 20x. Will that work too?

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

with PLEASURE

Unknown said...

I do that while taking slow breath, it helps me relax and face the situation. Great advice.

Carol.